2020 will introduce new minimum wage rates higher than the Federal $7.25 per hour rate. 24 states and the District of Columbia will have changes with the vast majority of those changes taking effect on January 1, 2020. See that attached Compliance Bulletin to get the details by state.
- NJ Companies Must Pay Worker’s Comp For Medical Marijuana, Court Rules
- Trump Administration Issues New Rule on Joint Employer Liability
- Employers Warned of Potential Wage-and-Hour Claims Under New Overtime Rule
- Workers’ Comp Profits at Risk from Growing Competition, Lower Rates: A.M. Best
- 2020 New Minimum Wage Rates