2020 will introduce new minimum wage rates higher than the Federal $7.25 per hour rate. 24 states and the District of Columbia will have changes with the vast majority of those changes taking effect on January 1, 2020. See that attached Compliance Bulletin to get the details by state.
- Paycheck Protection Loan Applications
- Small Business COVID-19 Emergency Loans
- U.S. Small Business Association COVID-19 Loan Information
- COVID-19 Alert: IRS Announces Immediate Offset of Paid Leave, Promises “Simple and Clear” Guidance
- COVID-19: Florida Governor Activates Emergency Bridge Loan Program for Small Businesses